Nuff-Nang'er

Monday, April 16, 2012

How do you do , Sir ?

It has been a while since the last time I wrote in this blog. Where have you been ? You mean, where have I been ? Yeah..oh I have been to London to see the queen. I am that little pussy cat, stucked here in the middle somewhere. What is new ? Nothing much. I started 2012 with a bang .... 1. Traveling and visiting my friend and beautiful children in Prague, Rep Czech ; 2. Traveling to Oman with few friends; 3. Oh yeah, I went to James Blunt concert here in Dubai ; 4. Traveling to Barcelona with my best friend; 5. Started my Spanish class ; Como estas ? Muy bien ..mucho gracias ! ; The above are the nice part, and below are not the nice part ; 1. My project to have own website did not take off as planned, so much of engaging such a non -professional web developer. All they want from me is money,money and more money. Pay now ! please and if you need this you have to pay extra because it was not part of the agreement and scope of works. Is it ? When I first explained to them my requirement, they said this is the price, but now different price. I am fcu***d ? The project got delayed from the original plan they did not even bother ti improve their services, instead blaming me for the delay. So, I decided yesterday that I shall not pursue the project anymore. It is April 2012 and Im looking forward next few months ; 1. I am coming home ..tell the world I am coming home in May 2012. I miss my country so much ; 2. A friend will be visiting me end of April 2012 ..looking forward to meet his Princess Lida ; 3. July ...Ramadhan month ; 4. Then Eid'ul Fitr..Eid Adha...Christmas and New Year ! time flies. Oh yeah..below is the song that I discovered recently, that is humming and drumming in my ears. I would love to share with my readers, and I hope you like it ! DISCLAIMER: Notice :Opinions, stories , thoughts expressed are blogger's own and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or the organizations by which the blogger is employed or any specific person who so ever, either dead or alive. Hi! I am a green e-mail! Unlike my brothers and sisters, my presence on the Internet does not harm our environment. Please go to greenscroll.org and help make the Internet green like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment