Nuff-Nang'er

Friday, August 26, 2011

Being pious in the heart of modernity

Being pious in the heart of modernity

Why not ? That is the true meaning of Islam. Prophet Muhammad SAW once said " Work as if you are going to live for 1000 years, and pray as if you are going to die tomorrow " and a great scholar Imam Al-Ghazali's concept of " Ummatan Wassatan " is something that I myself is a firm believer of it- Wallahu a'lam.
 



DISCLAIMER:Notice :Opinions, stories , thoughts expressed are blogger's own and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or the organizations by which the blogger is employed or any specific person who so ever, either dead or alive.Hi! I am a green e-mail! Unlike my brothers and sisters, my presence on the Internet does not harm our environment.Please go to greenscroll.org and help make the Internet green like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment