Nuff-Nang'er

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Hands.....

It is a beautiful masterpiece from PETRONAS. Branding is not all about one product but what is the essence and the soul of a product. It transcends beyond one physical product. I guess, that is the message of reimagining energy ! Once again, on the eve of Eid'ul Fitr, I would like to seek forgiveness from all my wrong doings if any. Quoting from Maher Zain post in his FB ; We are weak human beings. We forget. We commit sins. We make mistakes. We lose our way. Well, our Creator reminds us in His Majestic Book: "Do not despair from the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah forgives all sins for He is the All-Forgiving and Most Merciful (Surah al-Zumar v53) Should we then have any reason to despair? DISCLAIMER: Notice :Opinions, stories , thoughts expressed are blogger's own and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or the organizations by which the blogger is employed or any specific person who so ever, either dead or alive. Hi! I am a green e-mail! Unlike my brothers and sisters, my presence on the Internet does not harm our environment. Please go to greenscroll.org and help make the Internet green like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment