Nuff-Nang'er

Friday, August 26, 2011

The Chosen One

One of my favourite music video of Maher Zain. The video messages are loud and clear from the teaching of Prophet Muhammad SAW i.e. 1. Love your neighbours regardless of religions, skin colours, races and background; 2. Love your family; 3. Love and respect the elderly; 4. Love the animals; 5. Love your mother, wife and women in general ; 6. Love your children unconditionally; 7. Go good deeds though no one sees it; Share your love with the world ! DISCLAIMER: Notice :Opinions, stories , thoughts expressed are blogger's own and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or the organizations by which the blogger is employed or any specific person who so ever, either dead or alive. Hi! I am a green e-mail! Unlike my brothers and sisters, my presence on the Internet does not harm our environment. Please go to greenscroll.org and help make the Internet green like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment