Nuff-Nang'er

Monday, May 23, 2011

Five management lessons from Fergie

Managing a football club is a high pressure job: Aston Villa's Gerard Houllier has had two heart attacks. But United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has done it again this year, bringing his trophy haul to 36 in 25 years. He has built winning teams over and over again. Corporate Malaysia may be able to learn a thing or two from the wily Scotsman and here is what I think are the top five.

Read more: Five management lessons from Fergie

DISCLAIMER:Notice :Opinions, stories , thoughts expressed are blogger's own and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or the organizations by which the blogger is employed or any specific person who so ever, either dead or alive.Hi! I am a green e-mail! Unlike my brothers and sisters, my presence on the Internet does not harm our environment.Please go to greenscroll.org and help make the Internet green like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment