Nuff-Nang'er

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sports Industry Malaysia- What are next ?

The Malaysian government today, launched today of what so called Sports Industry Malaysia [ SID] in partnership with seven (7) industry players.



What this initiative is all about ? I do not know myself. However, based on its website here are some of the points ;

The Sports Industry Year 2011/12 is a Malaysian Government initiative under The Ministry Of Youth and Sports

Concept Premise

• Focusing on sports industry and not sports activities;
• Stakeholders to understand “What is my role”;
• Subject matter will address various touch points;
• Moving from amateur to professional;
• Extension of Sports Industry Division’s (SID) objectives;
• Communications (A&P) is important for awareness;
• Laying the foundations to be follow-up beyond Sports Industry Year 2011/12;

Main Objective
Towards developing the foundations for a strong and vibrant sports industry

Key Stakeholders
Spectators
Athletes
Corporate Sponsors
Trade & Manufacturing sector
Learning Institutions
Service Sector
Management / Authorities
Media

Read more at the website Sports Industry Development

Let me digest the initiative and how my idea of G1FT fit into this ?

DISCLAIMER: Notice :Opinions, stories , thoughts expressed are blogger's own and do not necessarily represent the views of the institution or the organizations by which the blogger is employed or any specific person who so ever, either dead or alive. Hi! I am a green e-mail! Unlike my brothers and sisters, my presence on the Internet does not harm our environment. Please go to greenscroll.org and help make the Internet green like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment